Daryl advises on a broad range of commercial property matters predominately in the investment market.
Daryl joined Stevens & Bolton in 2005 and became a partner in 2016, having trained and qualified at a City firm.
Daryl’s experience includes acquisitions and disposals of commercial property; advising on landlord and tenant matters including the letting of office, retail and industrial premises for both investors and tenants; management of investment properties; secured lending and the commercial property aspects of corporate transactions.
Recent highlights include:
- Acting for a property investor purchasing the freehold of a £16m aparthotel and retail property in Hatton Garden, London
- Advising a highly regarded scientific research park on its letting and management requirements
- Acting on the corporate acquisition of a chain of hotels in the Cotswolds for approximately £40m
- Acting for a property investor in the refinancing of part of its property portfolio for approximately £36m within a tight timescale
- Advising a well-known chain of opticians on its letting and management requirements
- Acting for an aparthotel operator in the transfer and charge of its City property in the sum of £17m
- Acting for investors across their property portfolios dealing with acquisitions, disposals, financing, lettings and asset management
Daryl was named as an Acritas Star lawyer for 2020 which recognises client-nominated, stand-out lawyers in private practice.