Guy advises on a range of commercial matters, helping clients to achieve their business objectives.
Guy joined Stevens & Bolton in 2023. He has worked internationally in the banking and finance sector and moved back to private practice in 2017. He draws on his in-house experience to provide commercially focused, pragmatic advice whilst ensuring technical excellence.
Guy specialises in general commercial and contract work, advising all types of commercial clients from start-ups to established household names. He deals with a wide variety of commercial and technology matters from drafting and advising on standard terms to bespoke contracts for new commercial ventures. Guy has experience in e-commerce, data protection, IT, licensing and distribution.
Recent highlights include advising:
- A scale-up manufacturing client in the food sector and negotiating a complex collaboration and licensing agreement with a well-known premium food brand
- A start-up company in the financial services sector, drafting various introducer and consultancy agreements and assisting with website terms and conditions
- A leading retailer with its international data sharing arrangements to ensure compliance with data protection laws, including international data transfer agreement (IDTA) and addendum
- An antivirus technology software company with its consumer-facing end-user licence agreement and privacy notice
- A music promoter and assisting with the drafting and negotiation of multimillion pound global music promoter agreements
- On exclusive and non-exclusive distribution agreements (drafting and negotiating) for an established client in the fragrance and cosmetic sector
- A technology software company with its content licensing agreements post-completion