Ian is an experienced and user-friendly property lawyer. He works on the full range of commercial property matters including development, leasing and property management but has a particular focus on investment transactions.
Ian qualified and worked at a major City firm before he joined Stevens & Bolton as a partner in 2017.
Ian acts for a number of household name institutions and property investment houses, as well as clients in the energy sector. Clients like Ian’s calm, pragmatic and commercial approach.
Recent highlights include:
- Acting for a major corporate on the acquisition of a large portfolio of petrol filling stations
- Advising a fund on the acquisition of a portfolio of 10 medical centres
- Acting for a private client on the sale of a high-profile portfolio of Soho mixed-use properties
- Advising an investor client on the acquisition and subsequent management of a large shopping centre
- Advising a client in the energy sector on the acquisition and development of sites for use as gas-fuelled peaking electricity generation stations
- Acting for fund and investor clients on the acquisition, letting and sale of a number of prime City of London office buildings
- Advising fund clients on several portfolio acquisitions of industrial properties, particularly in the logistics sector