Jo advises on a wide range of real estate transactions including acquisitions and disposals, leasehold management, real estate finance and corporate support.
Jo joined Stevens & Bolton in 2018 from London where her experience included three years at a leading real estate law firm.
Jo regularly acts on behalf of investors in respect of the sales, acquisitions and management of commercial properties. Jo also has experience in advising landlords and tenants in respect of the occupational lettings of office, retail and industrial space.
Since joining Stevens & Bolton, Jo has gained experience in acting for developers in respect of the acquisition of freehold and leasehold development sites with conditional sale agreements, option agreements and overage deeds.
Recent highlights include:
- Acting for a local real estate investor in the acquisition of mixed-use office and retail properties for investment purposes and the ongoing leasehold management aspects of the acquired properties
- Advising a client in the energy sector on the acquisition and development of sites for use as gas-fuelled peaking electricity generation stations
- Acting for a commercial property developer on the purchase of sites for development and retail use
- Representing a leading national advertising company in the negotiation of a new headlease at a shopping centre in Cardiff
- Advising a bank on a refinance of rolling credit facilities worth £20.8m. The property portfolio consisted of seven industrial business parks across England and Wales.