Jonathan supports clients on a variety of commercial property transactions including landlord and tenant work, acquisitions and disposals of investment property and real estate finance.
Jonathan trained and qualified at a City law firm and joined Stevens & Bolton in 2016. In 2019 Jonathan spent six months on secondment to Lloyds Banking Group plc working in its real estate and housing legal team.
Jonathan’s experience includes working with a variety of landlord and tenant clients on lettings of offices, leisure spaces and industrial sites. He also acts for property investors on both sales and acquisitions. Jonathan also supports our finance team acting for both lenders and borrowers on real estate finance transactions.
Recent highlights include:
- Acting for an investor client on the sale of an industrial estate with a value of over £13m
- Working as part of a team on the refinancing of a London property portfolio with a secured asset value in excess of £40m
- Providing real estate support on a major acquisition for a corporate occupier of a phased development site
- Acting for a well-known restaurant chain on its leasehold requirements including renewals and new development sites
- Acting on a conditional sale of land, together with overage arrangements, to a housing developer with a deal value in excess of £7m
- Acting for a corporate occupier on the leasehold acquisition of new office premises for its UK headquarters
- Providing real estate support on a corporate acquisition involving six public houses including carrying out all property due diligence, reporting and real estate input to the corporate acquisition documents