Jonathan is a corporate transactional specialist, offering expert advice on a wide spectrum of matters including mergers and acquisitions, corporate investments and restructurings.
Jonathan joined Stevens & Bolton in 2023 from a leading City firm.
He has particular industry expertise in the healthcare, technology and media sectors, working with clients that range from early-stage growth companies to listed public companies.
Recent highlights include:
- Advising London Irish Consortium (2013) Ltd on the purchase of London Irish Rugby Club by way of a share acquisition and public offer
- Advising long-standing main market listed, discoverIE, on its acquisition of Xi-Tech Ltd and its wholly owned subsidiary Sen-Tech Ltd
- Advising Sterling Healthcare Group Ltd on the purchase of New Malden Diagnostics Centre
- Advising Vapotherm Inc., a global medical technology company, on its strategic acquisition of Solus Medical Ltd
- Advising a leading dental corporate on its growth strategy acquiring numerous single and multi-site dental practices
- Advising a national broadcaster on a number of deals, including a joint venture production company investment and an investment, alongside sky, in an e-sports broadcaster
- Advising the shareholders of Next Control Systems Ltd on the sale of the company to Elektron Technology plc
- Advising the shareholders of recruitment and talent management company Consort Group in relation to the disposal of their shares to The ReThink Group
Jonathan is ranked in Chambers UK for Corporate/M&A. He has written numerous articles and presented at seminars and webinars on a range of corporate subjects.