Keith is an experienced corporate partner who specialises in M&A, private equity and other finance, joint ventures and demergers, as well as providing a broad range of corporate advice to business clients.
Keith trained and worked at a City firm before joining Stevens & Bolton in 1991 and becoming partner in 1999.
Keith works across a number of sectors, with particular experience in travel and life sciences.
Recent highlights include advising:
- Philips on the sale of its PathXL business to medical informatics and image technology company, Cirdan
- Sports Information Services on its acquisition of 49’s from William Hill and GVC
- Asmodee UK, part of the Asmodee Group, on its strategic divestment of The Lagoon Group
- A consortium of private and institutional investors on their equity and debt investment into Krystal Kleen Heritage Ltd to implement the acquisition of the entire issued share capital of Metalwash Ltd
- The shareholders of intelligentgolf on their sale to ClearCourse Partnership LLP
- Stackhouse Poland Group Ltd, specialist insurance broker, on its sale to Arthur J. Gallagher & Co, US-headquartered global insurance brokerage and risk management firm
Keith has won the “Corporate Lawyer of the Year” award on several occasions at the annual South East Insider Dealmaker Awards, as well as being shortlisted for the award many times over the years.