Krishna is an experienced corporate lawyer who advises clients on M&A, private equity, growth capital and general corporate transactional matters.
Krishna joined Stevens & Bolton in 2018 and became a managing associate in May 2023. He previously trained at a top 50 UK law firm in London, qualifying in 2017.
Krishna advises on mergers and acquisitions, private equity, venture capital investments, group re-organisations and general company law matters, both domestic and cross-border. Krishna acts for clients across a number of sectors, with particular experience in technology, insurance and sports transactions.
Recent highlights include:
- Acting for the founders of Actica Consulting, a specialist provider of digital transformation, cyber security and technical consultancy services, on its sale to private equity firm Sovereign Capital Partners
- Acting for the Ardonagh Group on multiple acquisitions of insurance brokers
- Advising CANCOM SE on its acquisition of Belfast based managed services provider Novosco Group Ltd, and subsequently advising on the sale of CANCOM SE’s UK operations to Telefónica
- Advising the shareholders of Intelligentgolf, a leading web-based provider of golf club and competition management software, on the sale of their entire shareholding to ClearCourse Partnership
- Advising Electric Playbox, a social gaming venture, on its £9m Series A fundraising led by Project A
- Acting for the shareholders of Stackhouse Poland Group Ltd, a large-scale specialist UK insurance broker generating more than £55m in annual revenues, on its sale to US headquartered global insurance brokerage and risk management firm, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co
- Advising the shareholders of Trillium Systems, a leading provider of customer relationship management software and digital strategy consultancy, on the sale of their entire shareholding to ClearCourse Partnership