Krishna advises on a range of general corporate transactional and advisory work, including mergers and acquisitions, venture capital investments, group re-organisations and general company law matters, both domestic and cross-border.
Krishna joined the corporate team at Stevens & Bolton in 2018, having trained at a top 50 UK law firm in London, qualifying in 2017.
Krishna’s deal experience includes:
- Advising CANCOM SE, one of the leading providers of IT infrastructure and services in Germany and Austria, on its acquisition of Belfast based managed services provider Novosco Group Limited
- Advising the shareholders of Intelligentgolf, a leading web-based provider of golf club and competition management software, on the sale of their entire shareholding to ClearCourse Partnership
- Advising Electric Playbox, a social gaming venture, on its £9m Series A fundraising led by Project A
- Advising nursery group ICP Nurseries on its acquisition of Child First Nurseries, a group of five premium day nurseries based in Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Northamptonshire
- Acting for the shareholders of Stackhouse Poland Group Ltd, a large-scale specialist UK insurance broker generating more than £55m in annual revenues, on its sale to US headquartered global insurance brokerage and risk management firm, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co
- Advising the shareholders of Trillium Systems, a leading provider of Customer Relationship Management software and digital strategy consultancy, on the sale of their entire shareholding to ClearCourse Partnership