Krishna joined the corporate team at Stevens & Bolton LLP in April 2018, having previously trained and qualified at Weightmans LLP in March 2017. Krishna advises on a range of general corporate transactional and advisory work, including mergers and acquisitions, group re-organisations and general company law matters, both domestic and cross-border. Krishna studied Law at Cardiff University, following which he undertook the Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice Course at BPP University London Holborn.
Krishna’s deal experience includes:
- Advising the shareholders of Intelligentgolf, a leading web-based provider of golf club and competition management software, on the sale of their entire shareholding to ClearCourse Partnership.
- Advising nursery group ICP Nurseries on its acquisition of Child First Nurseries, a group of five premium day nurseries based in Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Northamptonshire.
- Acting for the shareholders of Stackhouse Poland Group Limited, a large-scale specialist UK insurance broker generating more than £55m in annual revenues, on its sale to US headquartered global insurance brokerage and risk management firm, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
- Acting for Saffron Insurance, Broker Network’s East Anglian Partner, on the acquisition of Farmer Insurance Brokers, a brokerage which manages £2m GWP.
- Advising the shareholders of Trillium Systems, a leading provider of Customer Relationship Management software and digital strategy consultancy, on the sale of their entire shareholding to ClearCourse Partnership.