Rebecca advises clients on a range of corporate transactional and advisory matters including M&A, equity investment, shareholder arrangements and corporate reorganisations.
Rebecca qualified as a solicitor and joined Stevens & Bolton in September 2018, having trained at a leading commercial City law firm.
She advises on a variety of general corporate transactions including acquisitions and disposals, incorporations, corporate restructurings, joint ventures and corporate advisory matters. She has acted for a range of clients including in the technology, education, health and leisure sectors.
Recent highlights include advising:
- On the acquisition of Centaur Media’s financial services division by fast growing media and technology group Metropolis International Group
- London-based boutique fitness studio business Frame in relation to its appointment of Gym Group founder John Treharne as Chairman
- A fast growing international technology group (with whom she has also completed a brief secondment) in relation to its corporate restructure involving advising investors and liaising with European and US counsel
- On acquisitions of premium day care and nursery businesses in London and the South East for repeat acquirer and longstanding client ICP Nurseries Ltd
- On acquisitions of optician practices in London and the South for repeat acquirer and longstanding client Leightons Opticians & Hearing Care
- Advising OakNorth Bank plc in relation to its financing package for multiple acquisitions by The Inn Collection Group, one of North East England’s top leisure operators