Rebecca advises clients on a range of corporate transactional and advisory matters including M&A, equity investment, shareholder arrangements and corporate reorganisations.
Rebecca qualified as a solicitor and joined Stevens & Bolton in September 2018, having trained at a leading commercial City law firm.
She advises on a variety of general corporate transactions including acquisitions and disposals, incorporations, corporate restructurings, joint ventures and corporate advisory matters. She has acted for a range of clients including in the technology, education, health and leisure sectors.
Recent highlights include advising:
- On the acquisition of Centaur Media’s financial services division by fast growing media and technology group Metropolis International Group
- London-based boutique fitness studio business Frame in relation to its appointment of Gym Group founder John Treharne as Chairman
- A fast growing international technology group (with whom she has also completed a brief secondment) in relation to its corporate restructure involving advising investors and liaising with European and US counsel
- On acquisitions of premium day care and nursery businesses in London and the South East for repeat acquirer and longstanding client ICP Nurseries Ltd
- On acquisitions of optician practices in London and the South for repeat acquirer and longstanding client Leightons Opticians & Hearing Care
- Advising OakNorth Bank plc in relation to its financing package for multiple acquisitions by The Inn Collection Group, one of North East England’s top leisure operators
Rebecca was shortlisted for Emerging Dealmaker of the Year at the 2023 Insider South East Dealmaker Awards.