Our dedicated team of specialist IT lawyers advise clients and suppliers of technology on all aspects of their IT needs and innovations
IT is integral to all businesses and the implementation of IT systems and other projects is often of vital importance, with potentially serious ramifications if the project is late, does not meet specification or is over budget.
Our commercial team advises clients on all aspects of your IT transactions, including negotiating the required contract documentation, and providing guidance on risk and other critical issues at the outset of a project.
Arrangements we can help with include:
- System supply and procurement
- Outsourced services such as support, managed services and transaction processing
- Software implementations
- App and other software development projects
- Website related arrangements including design, hosting and support
- Appointment of IT consultants/programmers and other professionals
- Product distribution and other value-added reseller arrangements
- R&D contracts
- E-business contracts, including advice on distance selling regulations