The Bribery Act 2010 has pushed compliance with anti-bribery and corruption laws up the agenda, and compliance is an important part of business' obligations, particularly where a company is carrying out business overseas.
We have advised clients from large global businesses to SMEs on the risks associated with bribery and corruption and how to ensure their affairs are in order.
Specific examples of the work we can do includes:
- Reviewing existing policies to ensure compliance and carrying out risk assessment
- Drafting and implementing new compliance polices and ensuring adequate procedures are in place
- Offering specific training to your business
- Dealing with investigations in relation to potential breaches of the legislation
- Carrying out supplier due dilligence assessments