With fewer than two months until the end of the Brexit transition period, our webinar series will look at where we are now, the potential future developments and the legal risks and challenges faced by businesses arising from Brexit and how best to mitigate them.
The five-part webinar series will cover some of the key challenges businesses may face in the post-transition period.
This session will cover:
- The general approach to regulations
- Level playing field and state aid
- Competition law
- The Internal Market Bill
- General Q&A on any issues raised in the Brexit webinar series
To book onto the webinar, please click on the button below
or contact us on email@example.com
To register for additional webinars in this series, please use the links below:
- Session 1: Brexit certainties, Recording
- Session 2: Brexit and immigration, Recording
- Session 3: Brexit's impact on data protection, Recording
- Session 4: International trade, litigation and IP, Recording