“Ring out the old, ring in the new, Ring, happy bells, across the snow: The year is going, let him go; Ring out the false, ring in the true” Alfred Lord Tennyson
What will your New Year resolutions be? Kickstart 2021 with our series of short construction webinars which will each focus on a realistic change you can make, and keep, which will improve 2021!
An introduction to incorporating green drafting in construction contracts and appointments.
Jane Hughes and Lauren Melnyk will discuss how we can help to fight climate change and improve sustainability in the construction industry. We shall discuss issues such as:
- Is sustainability something that belongs in the technical specification, or in the contract conditions?
- Should we be amending standard contracts to add “green” provisions?
- What sort of amendments can we make, and why?
- Should environmental obligations be aspirational, or can we give them teeth?
This webinar will be of interest to developers, employers, contractors, subcontractors and consultants. It will last between 20 and 30 minutes.
To book onto the webinar, please click on the button below or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for additional webinars in this series, please use the links below:
- Session 2: Review the health of my supply chain - Wednesday 27 January at 11am
- Session 3: Get to grips with the interim payment provisions of the Construction Act - Wednesday 10 February at 11am
- Session 4: Think about risk - Wednesday 24 February at 11am
- Session 5: Loss and expense - get your entitlement - Wednesday 10 March at 11am