Stevens & Bolton is delighted to have co-hosted this London International Disputes Week session with 3VB. The discussion focused on the role that force majeure, frustration and English and non-English law illegality might play in relation to commecial contracts affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
In the webinar, we cover:
- Development of the doctrines pre-COVID
- Practical considerations for arguing them
- Consequences – suspension vs. cancellation
- Their likely impact in the current crisis
- COVID-driven development potential
- International perspectives