Caroline acts for both lenders and borrowers on a wide range of domestic and international finance transactions.
Caroline joined Stevens & Bolton in 2023, having trained and qualified at a leading City law firm and worked at two City firms for several years.
Caroline has experience in real estate finance, debt restructuring, insolvency and general banking matters.
Recent highlights include:
- Advising international banks on real estate investment and development loan facilities
- Advising a leading property investment fund on real estate financings and refinancings
- Acting for a travel company on multiple asset-based financings, refinancings and general credit facility management
- Acting for a leisure company in relation to its group reorganisation and refinancing of banking facilities
- Acting for the administrators of a paper supply company
- Acting for international banks in relation to enforcement of security and appointment of receivers