Francesca is a highly experienced corporate lawyer who advises clients on corporate transactional work, including mergers and acquisitions, equity investments, and reorganisations.
Francesca joined Stevens & Bolton in 2011 from a leading regional firm.
Francesca has experience of a broad range of corporate work. She has acted on a number of private company acquisitions and sales, equity investments (acting for both investors and investees), complex company reorganisations and general company law matters. Francesca has worked with a wide client base, from entrepreneurs and owner managed business to large corporates in a variety of sectors but with a particular focus on financial services, insurance, technology and the childcare sector.
Recent highlights include:
- Advising on the sale of PE backed insurance broker Stackhouse Poland to Gallagher
- Acting on acquisitions of numerous day care nurseries for repeat acquirer ICP Nurseries
- Advising on the acquisition of Plan-Net by Acora
- Advising on acquisitions of numerous insurance brokers for repeat acquirer Stackhouse Poland
- Acting on the reorganisation and consolidation of the UK group of a German owned IT services and infrastructure provider
- Advising on the acquisition of Crystal Childcare by Three Little Birds Nurseries
- Advising on the sale of CFH Group to Playtech
- Advising investors and investees on investments in various fast-growing businesses
Francesca is actively involved in advising start-up companies at the Surrey Technology Centre.
She is a member of the firm’s Diversity and Inclusion committee which is an area she is personally passionate about.