Francesca is a highly experienced corporate lawyer who advises clients on corporate transactional work, including mergers and acquisitions, equity investments, and reorganisations.
Francesca joined Stevens & Bolton in 2011 from a leading regional firm.
Francesca has experience of a broad range of corporate work. She has acted on a number of private company acquisitions and sales, equity investments (acting for both investors and investees), complex company reorganisations and general company law matters. She has particular expertise in acting for repeat acquirers (buy and build). Francesca has worked with a wide client base, from entrepreneurs and owner managed business to large corporates in a variety of sectors but with a particular focus on financial services, insurance, technology and the education / childcare sector.
Recent highlights include:
- Acting on acquisitions of numerous day care nurseries for repeat acquirer Bright Stars Nurseries
- Acting on acquisitions of special needs and alternative education schools for Melrose Education
- Advising on acquisitions of numerous insurance brokers for repeat acquirer Stackhouse Poland
- Advising on the sale of PE backed insurance broker Stackhouse Poland to Gallagher
- Acting on the reorganisation and consolidation of the UK group of a German owned IT services and infrastructure provider
- Advising on the sale of CFH Group to Playtech
- Advising investors and investees on investments in various fast-growing businesses
Francesca is actively involved in advising start-up companies at the Surrey Technology Centre.
She is a member of the firm’s Diversity and Inclusion committee which is an area she is personally passionate about.