Nick is a highly experienced corporate partner who specialises in M&A, growth capital and corporate advisory work.
Nick qualified in 2008 and joined Stevens & Bolton in 2011, before becoming partner in 2017.
He advises on mergers and acquisitions, private equity and growth capital work. Nick works across a number of sectors, with particular experience in technology, media, leisure and logistics businesses and cross-border transactions. He is a member of the firm’s international practice group, and is closely involved with many of the firm’s close international relationships, including in Iberia, Germany, US, Belgium and Singapore.
Recent highlights include advising:
- CANCOM SE on three acquisitions (most recently Northern Ireland technology infrastructure firm Novosco) and subsequently on its sale of its UK operations to Telefónica
- ZEISER GmbH on its acquisition of Inspectron’s US and UK operations
- ITP Aero on its acquisition of the Hucknall operations of Rolls-Royce plc
- International Schools Partnership on its acquisition of Claremont School
- The sellers of In-Space Missions to BAE Systems
- The sellers of Starberry to epropservices
- The sellers of Trillium Systems to ClearCourse Partnership
- Electric Gamebox on its investment by Philian, Brookfield Asset Management, Activum SG, Project A Ventures, Index Ventures and others
Nick is recognised in Legal 500 for his experience in cross-border M&A transactions. He is an active member of the International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA) as well as being closely involved with the firm’s membership of the Spanish Chamber of Commerce in the United Kingdom.
Nick has written articles for various publications and regularly participates in seminars and webinars for the firm.
Nick is ranked as a Next Generation Partner in Corporate law for the South East in The Legal 500 and was shortlisted for Corporate Lawyer of the Year at the 2021 Insider South East Dealmaker Awards and the 2021 SLS Awards.