Nick is an experienced corporate partner who specialises in M&A, fundraisings and corporate advisory work. Nick is head of the firm’s entrepreneurs sector group.
Nick qualified in 2008 and joined Stevens & Bolton in 2011, before becoming partner in 2017.
He advises on mergers & acquisitions, private equity and growth capital work. Nick works across a number of sectors, with particular experience in technology, media, leisure and logistics businesses and cross-border transactions. He is closely involved with the firm’s international practice group, as jurisdiction manager for Iberia and Latin America as well as being involved in various other key jurisdictions, including Germany and the United States. Nick also regularly advises on acquisitions of distressed businesses.
Recent highlights include advising:
- CANCOM SE on its acquisition of Northern Ireland technology infrastructure firm Novosco
- Metropolis International Group on its acquisition of Centaur Media’s financial services division
- International Schools Partnership on its acquisition of Claremont School
- The sellers of Trillium Systems to ClearCourse Partnership
- Electric Playbox on its investment by Project A Ventures, Index Ventures, Sweet Capital, JamJar Investments and others
- Quortus on its investment by Communication Systems, Inc, and cellXion
Nick leads the cross-departmental entrepreneurs team across the firm that focuses on high-growth businesses and their founders. In addition, Nick is head of the firm’s innovation and improvements initiative and is an active member of the International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA) as well as being closely involved with the firm’s membership of the Spanish Chamber of Commerce in the United Kingdom.
Nick has written articles for various publications focused on entrepreneurs and regularly participates in seminars and webinars for the firm.
Nick is ranked as a Next Generation Partner in Corporate law for the South East in The Legal 500 and is shortlisted for Corporate Lawyer of the Year at the 2021 Insider South East Dealmaker Awards.