Samantha works on general banking and financing matters, including restructuring and insolvency.
Samantha joined Stevens & Bolton in 2023. Prior to this, Samantha worked in the responsible business division of a Magic Circle law firm (where she previously trained and qualified), both in professional business development for the energy and infrastructure sectors and in charitable pro bono.
Samantha acts for lenders, borrowers, corporates and individuals on all kinds of financing transactions. Her expertise includes advising on acquisition finance, loan facilities, cross-border lending, real estate and asset based financing, and wider insolvency matters. She has a particular focus on green finance and sustainable lending.
Recent highlights include:
- Advising a large investment corporate group on an international debt restructuring
- Advising multiple individuals on private loan facilities
- Advising an international leisure investment company on cross-border security and further advisory work
- Advising a property investment company on a refinancing
- Advising an infrastructure client on real estate security