Protecting your business, trade secrets and talent in the COVID landscape
The abrupt shift to remote working in March 2020 exposed many businesses to new threats to their data security and trade secrets. Huge swathes of the UK workforce are now compelled to work from home and even when "lockdown 3" softens, indications are that remote working is here to stay. Protecting your business from competitive threats and its data and trade secrets from loss, misuse or misappropriation has never been more important.
This session will include practical tips for business protection in the virtual workplace.
It will cover:
- Homeworking: implementing safe data practices and guidance
- Protecting confidential information and trade secrets in the virtual workplace
- Dealing with data and confidentiality breaches – practical tips for plugging the leak, addressing the fall out and meeting compliance obligations
- Protecting your business from flighty home working employees
- Remedies and other contractual protections in the COVID climate
We hope that you can join our business protection team.
To book onto the webinar, please click on the button below, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org