We have experienced a period of great change in the world of work in the last two years with first Brexit, then the Covid pandemic, followed closely by the cost of living crisis. There looks to be no let up for employees in the next year, with the Brexit Freedoms Bill causing great uncertainty. On top of all this are the perennial issues that cause headaches for employers, such as holiday pay and right to work checks.
In this free webinar, we will guide employers through the key issues currently impacting workplaces and will address some pressing questions for businesses, including:
- The cost of living crisis and considerations for your business
- Effective remote working strategies
- Managing diverse and controversial views within your workforce
- Changes to right to work checks
- Holiday pay: where are we now?
- Brexit Freedoms Bill and its implications
This webinar is aimed at employers and HR professionals.
We hope that you can join us.
To contact us directly, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.