In our latest commercial property update, we look at the issues surrounding doing business in a cost of living crisis.
We also provide updates on recent cases and legislative developments of general wider interest to commercial property professionals.
Through a series of Q&As we will consider various issues, including:
- Predictions for rising corporate insolvencies and the likely impact on landlord and tenant businesses as owners and occupiers
- Rising utility costs for businesses – who covers the increased costs?
- Can you close down your premises temporarily?
- Lease renewals – tactics and timing around securing the best outcomes
- Getting out of property contracts – what if the numbers no longer stack up?