With ESG considerations an increasingly important factor in business and society, what do real estate professionals need to know?
In this Quarter Day webinar we are joined by guest speaker Jesse Putzel, Director, ESG at Primary Health Properties (PHP), and we look at what ESG means in a commercial property context and discuss some practical examples looking at what practitioners need to know to keep up with changes to the law and best practice.
Through a series of Q&As we consider various issues, including:
- What is ESG and why is it important in commercial property?
- Green leases – what are they and how can you get green clauses into lease renewals?
- How can landlords and tenants work together to improve energy efficiency?
- Challenges around retrofitting existing stock and the impact of sustainability considerations on dilapidations
- Energy efficiency, EPCs and MEES
- Standards, regulations and greenwashing and our predictions for the future