Various factors have recently combined to present challenges to life sciences businesses.
In this webinar we are joined by guest panellist Dr Rick Greville, Director, The Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI), to look at some topical risk management issues and provide an overview of key considerations in dealing with:
- Rights and remedies where performance issues arise, including a review of the current state of the law in relation to force majeure
- Termination of contracts: this can present challenges and getting it wrong can have significant consequences. We look at some key do’s and don’ts in light of recent developments.
- Supply chain issues including in relation to the Northern Ireland Protocol
- The types of conduct the CMA has targeted and what businesses can do to mitigate competition law risks
- The growth of collective and group redress and understanding how that risk might impact life sciences businesses and the effect of litigation funding