Protecting your business, trade secrets and talent in the COVID landscape.
With huge swathes of the UK workforce now compelled to work at home, Tom Lingard and Hannah Ford give practical tips for business protection in the virtual workplace.
The session covers:
- Homeworking: implementing safe data practices and guidance
- Protecting confidential information and trade secrets in the virtual workplace
- Dealing with data and confidentiality breaches – practical tips for plugging the leak, addressing the fall out and meeting compliance obligations
- Protecting your business from flighty home working employees
- Remedies and other contractual protections in the COVID climate
Tom is a partner and head of the intellectual property team, and Hannah is a partner in the employment team at Stevens & Bolton.