Jenny is a highly experienced corporate lawyer who helps clients with a range of M&A, corporate advisory, equity investment and partnership projects.
Jenny joined Stevens & Bolton in 2001 as a trainee, qualified into the corporate team and became a partner in 2013.
She has experience of advising on a range of corporate matters including sales and acquisitions, equity investments, MBOs, joint ventures, reorganisations and share incentives. She also specialises in partnership and LLP matters, including professional partnerships and investment structures. Jenny’s clients range from SMEs and high-growth businesses to investors and large corporate groups.
Recent highlights include:
- Acting for the founders and outgoing investors on the strategic investment in Inzpire Group by Qinetiq
- Acquisitions of insurance broker businesses for repeat acquirer Broker Network
- Acting for Sonardyne Group on the acquisitions of Chelsea Technologies and Eiva
- Acting for the founders and management team of Tectrade on its sale to PE-backed CSI
- Advising investors and investees on investments in various fast-growing technology businesses
- Advising a European law firm on setting up its London office and UK LLP
- Advising a fast-growing international group on a complex solvent reorganisation to improve its management structures and reporting lines
Jenny is a member of the firm’s entrepreneur sector group and is passionate about helping entrepreneurial and owner-managed businesses, both small and large, to achieve their goals. She is the firm’s Diversity and Inclusion partner, leading internal projects to enhance and improve the firm’s performance and culture and sharing best practice internally and externally. Jenny enjoys public speaking and often speaks at seminars and events for the firm and its external partners.