Jenny is a highly experienced corporate lawyer who helps clients with a range of M&A, corporate advisory, equity investment and partnership projects.
Jenny joined Stevens & Bolton in 2001 as a trainee, qualified into the corporate team and became a partner in 2013.
She has experience of advising on a range of corporate matters including sales and acquisitions, equity investments, MBOs, joint ventures, reorganisations and share incentives. She also specialises in partnership and LLP matters, including professional partnerships and investment structures. Jenny’s clients range from SMEs and high-growth businesses to investors and large corporate groups.
Recent highlights include:
- Acting for the founders of the Adatis Group on its sale to the Dunedin-backed Incremental Group
- Advising the Ardonagh Group on multiple acquisitions of owner-managed insurance and broking firms
- Advising the shareholders of Clever Digit Media Ltd, the operator of Forces War Records, on its sale to Ancestry.com
- Acting for Box Broadband Ltd and its shareholders on a majority investment by Community Fibre Ltd
- Advising investors and investees on investments in various fast-growing technology businesses
- Assisting a UK-based construction group with updating of its LLP agreement and the set up of various EU branches
- Advising an outgoing member of an asset management LLP in relation to their exit and disposal of their LLP interest
Jenny is a member of the firm’s entrepreneur sector group and is passionate about helping entrepreneurial and owner-managed businesses, both small and large, to achieve their goals. She is the firm’s Diversity and Inclusion partner, leading internal projects to enhance and improve the firm’s performance and culture and sharing best practice internally and externally. Jenny enjoys public speaking and often speaks at seminars and events for the firm and its external partners.