Sarah advises on a broad spectrum of commercial property matters, with particular specialisms in property finance and landlord and tenant work.
Sarah joined Stevens & Bolton in 2002 from a City law firm. She became a managing associate in 2017.
Sarah specialises in property finance and acts for banks, non-bank lenders, and borrowers on a variety of deals ranging from the financing of large-scale property portfolios to individual asset property financing. She also has a wide range of experience across a variety of commercial property matters including acting for landlords and tenants in the letting of offices, retail premises and industrial units as well acting for investors and occupiers in the acquisition and disposal of property.
Recent highlights include:
- Advising a bank on a refinance of rolling credit facilities worth £26.m. The property portfolio consisted of 14 retail properties based in London
- Acting for a challenger bank providing a £10m facility to a borrower with a portfolio of high value pubs and hotels in the North East of England
- Acting for a private healthcare provider on a number of property transactions to facilitate its successful appointment to provide a local authority with children’s public health services
- Advising a leading Mercedes-Benz retailer based in the South East on its acquisition of a freehold car showroom premises together with an option to purchase an additional site
- Advising a national distributor on its acquisition of leasehold premises to assist delivery of a contract with a major supermarket
- Acting for a borrower in its refinancing of an investment office park worth £6.2m
Sarah was named as an Acritas Star lawyer for 2020 which recognises client-nominated, stand-out lawyers in private practice.