Our HOSPITALITY team helps businesses in the sector to survive the current challenges.
We pride ourselves on breaking down complex legal issues into concise, commercial advice for our clients.
We have a wealth of experience advising businesses across the hospitality sector, including casual dining operators and restaurants, hotels, leisure organisations and suppliers. A selection of clients we have worked with includes: Cineworld Group, Lucky Voice, Kuoni Travel, Papa John’s, TGI Fridays, My Cookie Dough, Pepe’s Piri Piri, Kokoro, Fuller Smith and Turner, Oakman Inns & Restaurants, Old Amersham Hotels, Aspria (premium members' leisure clubs), BaxterStorey and Bunzl.
We regularly provide advice on the following:
- Business set up, structure and openings
- National and international roll out and expansion plans
- Construction projects and fit out
- Site portfolio management, including lease negotiations and disputes, concession agreements, exiting and disposals
- Solvent/insolvent restructuring and insolvency, including Company Voluntary Arrangements (CVAs)
- Financing solutions and investment, including consumer credit advice and private equity
- Staffing and management issues
- Multi channel retailing, technology, apps and customer experience
- Supply chain issues and reducing risk
- Procurement and outsourcing
- Brand promotion and endorsement
- Brand monitoring/protection, trademarks, design rights and copyright
- Compliance and regulatory, including data protection and GDPR
- Consumer issues, handling customer complaints and dispute resolution
Get in touch with a member of our team if you would like to know how we can work with you. Our experts will provide you with strategic, practical advice to help your hospitality business succeed.
- Acting for TGI Fridays on numerous new site acquisitions and restaurant openings, together with supply chain and employee matters.
- Advising Kokoro in the franchise expansion of its casual dining business.
- Advising Papa John’s on all aspects of its UK franchised business, including the property aspects of its roll out throughout the UK.