In the era of social networking, protecting and safeguarding corporate and personal reputations has never been more important, or more difficult.
Our Defamation and Reputation Management team is able to provide comprehensive advice on reputational issues of all kinds including:
- Acting quickly to restrict publication and/or dissemination of offensive, defamatory or otherwise damaging material, including getting comments and articles taken down from websites
- Bringing actions for defamation (libel and slander) and malicious falsehood
- Advising on Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) complaints and comparative advertising
- Advising on media strategy and responses to press enquiries
- Providing defamation training to clients (both legal staff and journalists)