Part 3 - Legal Clinic
We hope you have enjoyed our first two webinars. The third webinar in the series is our Legal Clinic. Those who regularly attend our events will know that after the presentation there is a chance to chat through any issues over a glass of wine.
While the technology will not, unfortunately, stretch to this, we asked those that attended the first two webinars for their questions on the matters discussed, or other construction-related issues. In our third webinar, members of the specialist construction and engineering team will discuss these matters and offer practical advice based on experience.
Topics will include:
- Payment regimes and notices – the importance of getting it right and the things to look out for.
- Supreme Court decision on insolvency and the right to adjudicate – an update on this landmark decision and the implications for parties.
- Offers to settle and adjudication – can genuine offers to settle be used as ammunition in a future dispute?
- Bonds and guarantees – key considerations when negotiating.
- We may go off on a tangent and explore other related issues too!
Legal issues are rarely straightforward, so there is likely to be some debate and even disagreement! However, these discussions will add to your knowledge, by putting the legal principles in a very practical context. We hope you can join us.
There is an opportunity in the registration form to put further questions to us and we welcome your thoughts.
This webinar is free to view and will last 45 minutes.
To book onto this webinar please click on the button below or contact us on email@example.com