Where are we now and what next for landlords and tenants?
Since March various temporary changes to existing landlord and tenant laws have been introduced and extended, including restrictions affecting landlords over unpaid rent. Many of these changes were due to come to an end on 30 September 2020, the day after the September quarter’s rent falls due under many commercial leases.
To help commercial landlords and tenants and those advising them understand what this means in practice, on the September Quarter Day we will be reviewing:
- What is changing and what does this mean for landlords and tenants?
- Claims related to empty premises - guarantors, dilapidations and lease exits
- Possession claims - what happens now?
- Making commercial property ‘COVID-secure’ - what does it mean and who pays?
- Considerations around returning to the workplace from a property and employment angle
If you have a particular question or scenario that you would like us to address in the webinar please submit this upon registration. Alternatively, a Q&A function will be available on the day(please note we may not be able to cover all queries in the allotted time).
To book onto the webinar, please click on the button below
or contact us on email@example.com