With increasing investment in commercial property during 2021, what do investors and landlords need to be aware of to protect the value of their investments?
This Quarter Day we will review current issues, new legislation that might impact on investments, and update on matters of interest to commercial property professionals generally.
Through a series of Q&As we will explore:
- The current position on COVID related landlord and tenant restrictions
- Developments in residential property affecting investors including licensing, rental reform and BTR
- ESG, PD rights, telecoms, MEES, rights to light issues
- Tactical use of Jervis v Harris clauses
- Recent changes to the insolvency landscape
- Case law updates including the latest on the meaning of vacant possession
If you have a particular question or scenario that you would like us to address in the webinar please submit this upon registration. Alternatively, a Q&A function will be available on the day (please note we may not be able to cover all queries in the allotted time).
To book onto the webinar, please click on the button below or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org