This webinar will be useful for any employers who hire non-UK nationals or who may need to do so in the future. Using case studies we’ll take you through many of the most common key immigration issues to consider. We’ll also highlight any important recent immigration changes.
The session will cover:
- Key issues to consider when hiring a non-UK student
- Internships for non-UK nationals
- Options for hiring/retaining non-UK nationals, including potential sponsorship, ancestry and spouse applications
- Brief reminder of some of the key sponsor compliance obligations
- General update on immigration changes
There will also be the opportunity to ask questions.
To book onto the webinar, please click on the button below or contact us on email@example.com