This webinar will be useful for any employer who hires non-UK nationals or who may need to do so in the future. During the webinar we will take you through some of the key immigration issues to consider when hiring non-UK nationals and also highlight recent immigration changes.
The session will cover:
- Hiring non-UK students and recent graduates
- Immigration considerations in relation to internships for non-UK nationals
- Recent process changes for immigration applications, including the introduction of e-visas
- Key sponsor compliance obligations and recent sponsor guidance changes
- Key recent changes to right to work checks
To book onto the webinar, please click on the button below or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org