Keep up to date with the key legal developments and trends.
UK GDPR - where are we now?
Welcome to our brand-new podcast series, where we bring you the latest insights and updates on the GDPR and its impact on data protection practices.
In our first episode, our host, Beverley Flynn, Head of Data Protection and Cyber Security, is joined by two experts: Gary Parnell, Head of Insurance, and Charlie Maurice, Head of IT. Together, they delve into some of the key trends that have shaped the evolution of the data protection landscape over the past five years.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The evolution of GDPR five years on
- Brexit and its impact
- The Data Protection Bill no. 2
- International data transfers
- AI and developments in new technologies
- Fines and monetary penalties
Click below to listen to episode 1 now!