With increasing investment in commercial property during 2021, what do investors and landlords need to be aware of to protect the value of their investments?
This Quarter Day we reviewed current issues, new legislation that might impact on investments, and updated on matters of interest to commercial property professionals generally.
Through a series of Q&As we explored:
- The current position on COVID related landlord and tenant restrictions
- Developments in residential property affecting investors including licensing, rental reform and BTR
- ESG, PD rights, telecoms, MEES, rights to light issues
- Tactical use of Jervis v Harris clauses
- Recent changes to the insolvency landscape
- Case law updates including the latest on the meaning of vacant possession