Sinead advises clients on a range of commercial matters including data protection, commercial contracts and regulatory matters.
Sinead joined Stevens & Bolton in March 2023, having qualified in-house at a financial technology company.
Sinead started her career as a paralegal in 2017, working at a company focused on innovative uses of data within the consumer credit space. This meant working on a range of regulatory, compliance and data protection matters and enabled Sinead to go on secondment to a not-for-profit board driving better standards in financial services, and to work closely with representatives from financial regulators.
Recent highlights include:
- Providing advice on material outsourcing requirements for a UK-based insurance company
- Assisting with the launch and legal framework for the implementation of innovative open banking technology
- Advising on data protection matters for a new health and cooking app being launched to UK consumers
- Reviewing a commercial agreement for the launch of a new product for sale in a leading UK supermarket
- Providing a data protection questionnaire for the marketing partners of a leading car manufacturer
- Providing advice and agreements on contractual outsourcing requirements for a PRA and FCA-regulated business