31 JANUARY 2019 - 9.00am to 11.00am (registration and breakfast from 8.30am)
January is the most popular month for executives to jump ship for a competitor - is your business and its data safe from the enemy within?
This topic is relevant to almost every sector including retail, tech, real estate, marketing and leisure & hospitality.
Our Employee Competition, IP and Data Protection experts will offer practical guidance on how best to protect your business and deal with the immediate aftermath of an employee exit.
The seminar will include practical examples and solutions covering:
- The early signs that an executive is preparing to compete
- 72 hours after a shock departure - immediate steps and safeguards to take when an employee leaves you for a competitor
- Contractual protections - are your restrictive covenants and post termination obligations robust enough? Common pitfalls
- Protecting your confidential information
- GDPR - when should the ICO be notified?
- Reputation management and social media issues
- Enforcing post termination covenants - obtaining injunctive relief and other remedies
This event is free of charge. Places are limited so please let us know as soon as possible if you are able to attend.
To book your place, please click on the link below to email Leticia Legarda.