With fewer than three months until the end of the Brexit transition period, our webinar series will look at where we are now, the potential future developments and the legal risks and challenges faced by businesses arising from Brexit and how best to mitigate them.
The five-part webinar series will cover some of the key challenges businesses may face in the post-transition period.
This session will cover:
- Where we are now
- What are the key points that businesses are seeking advice on?
- What EU laws will be retained?
To book onto the webinar, please click on the button below
or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for additional webinars in this series, please use the links below:
- Session 2: Brexit and immigration, Tuesday 13 October 2020, 12pm-1pm
- Session 3: Brexit's impact on data protection, Wednesday 4 November 2020, 2pm-3pm
- Session 4: International trade, litigation and IP, Tuesday 10 November 2020, 12pm-1pm
- Session 5: Brexit and regulation, Tuesday 17 November 2020, 12pm-1pm