With fewer than three months until the end of the Brexit transition period, our webinar series will look at where we are now, the potential future developments and the legal risks and challenges faced by businesses arising from Brexit and how best to mitigate them.
The five-part webinar series will cover some of the key challenges businesses may face in the post-transition period.
This session will cover:
- What happens during the transition period?
- Should businesses appoint a European representative during the transition period?
- What happens at the end of the transition period?
- What will UK Data protection law consist of?
- What role will the ICO have? Will their guidance still be relevant?
- Can businesses still transfer data to and from Europe if the UK leaves without a deal?
- Will the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) still apply?
- Will the Directive on Security of network and information systems (NIS Directive) still apply?
- Will the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) still apply?
- Will eIDAS still apply?
To book onto the webinar, please click on the button below
or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for additional webinars in this series, please use the links below: