Angelica advises clients on a wide range of commercial and technology matters including commercial contracts, data protection, advertising issues and consumer protection.
Angelica returned to Stevens & Bolton in 2023 following a career break, having trained and qualified at the firm in 2016.
During her time with the firm, she has undertaken a secondment to a household name company in the automotive sector giving her invaluable insight into the need for lawyers to provide advice that is not only legally robust but also clear and practical.
She has worked with clients from various industries and her particular sector specialisms include retail, franchising, technology and insurance.
Recent highlights include:
- Drafting and negotiating a bespoke services agreement in relation to an insurtech app for a leading employee benefits platform
- Providing data protection advice to a well-known car company in the form of regular check-ins with the data protection officer to discuss any issues, drafting various documents and providing detailed analysis on matters ranging from international transfers to direct marketing
- Amending the international development agreement of a high street fashion retailer to support expansion of the brand overseas
- Creating an accessible guide on rules regarding influencers’ social media posts for an eyewear brand’s marketing team
- Drafting an end-user licence agreement for a software provider in the education sector
- Drafting terms and conditions of supply for a major organisation in the casual dining sector
Angelica has written a number of articles for retail and franchise publications.