Whether your business is technology led or follows a more traditional model we all rely on IT and the internet to do business. There are huge opportunities but there is also an ever increasing and well publicised threat from cyber-attack.
The primary impact of a cyber-attack can include disruption to business operations, loss of data and theft or extortion of money. There may also be a secondary impact in the form of reputational damage, commercial disputes and regulatory investigations.
We help clients to protect their business and their reputation from cyber-attack. Our team has expertise across a range of areas including IT, intellectual property, dispute resolution, data protection, regulatory issues and insurance. Key areas of advice include:
- Risk Management - prevention and planning a response to cyber-attack
- Crisis Management - responding in the immediate aftermath of a cyber- attack
- Dispute Resolution - claims or potential claims arising out of a cyber-attack
- Regulatory issues - reporting requirements and investigations arising out of a cyber-attack
Data and Cyber Risk Assist – we provide and arrange a number of services to our clients to assist with a joined-up and holistic approach both before and after a data breach including;
- Legal advice and regulatory reporting requirements
- Forensic investigation in the event of a suspected breach
- Access to credit monitoring suppliers
- PR management