Our M&A team has been involved in an array of corporate transactions over recent months, a selection of which are highlighted below.
2020 began with a surge of M&A activity, much of which came to a screeching halt as the COVID-19 pandemic struck. Some deals still managed to get done, notwithstanding the headwinds, and we are now starting to see activity levels in our M&A team improve as processes revive and people find opportunities out there. In terms of sectors, technology has remained active but we have also done transactions in the much more challenged entertainment and food & beverage sectors.
We are hopeful that the M&A market will continue to improve into the next quarter.
For further information on our corporate practice, please click here.
- Advising Seal Software on its sale to DocuSign
- Advising Philips on sale of its PathXL business
- Advising Sports Information Services on its acquisition of 49's from William Hill and GVC
- Advising Karma Kitchen on its Series A fundraising round
- Advising Asmodee UK on its strategic divestment of The Lagoon Group
- Advising Flint Wines Limited on its acquisition of Domaine Direct
- Advising on investment into Krystal Kleen Heritage Limited
- Supporting new start-up Unum Aircraft Seating Limited on its seed funding round
- Supporting mobile communications pioneer Quortus Limited on its Series A fundraising round
- Advising Electronic Theatre on its £9m Series A fundraising
- Advising nursery group Three Little Birds Nurseries on new acquisitions