We advise on all forms of joint venture, including equity joint ventures, strategic partnerships, limited and unlimited partnerships and contractual joint ventures.
Joint Ventures issues on which we advise include:
- Selecting the appropriate form of JV structure
- Management and control
- Protection of JV partners’ rights
- Deadlock resolution
- Entry, exit and termination
- Capital and funding
- JV partners’ contributions and entitlement to assets and revenue
- Provision of labour (in conjunction with our employment team)
- Acquisitions and disposals by the JV vehicle
- Competition issues (in conjunction with our competition team)
- Tax (in conjunction with our tax and trusts team)
- JV partner disputes (in conjunction with our dispute resolution team)
If you are considering the possibility of a partnership or LLP structure please click here for more detail of our specialist partnership law expertise.