Our partners have many years of experience of running and defending fraud investigations and asset recovery proceedings.
The few minutes that follow the discovery of any potential fraud have a massive impact on the ultimate ability to build a case and recover any assets or money lost. For this reason, we react immediately to any suspected fraud and provide practical, clear advice on what to do and how to do it.
This approach has served our team very well in the past and we have a strong track record of recovering losses suffered by reason of fraud.
The breadth and depth of our experience enable us to, for example:
- Provide consultancy on fraud risk in your business and how to minimise that risk and prioritise resource
- Set-up whistleblowing and fraud reaction policies and procedures, to ensure that suspicions are reported and, when they are, that the business is equipped to react effectively
- Attend on site and run fraud investigations quickly, quietly and effectively
- Obtain urgent injunctions to preserve assets and evidence in the UK and across the globe
- Liaise with police and regulatory authorities
All businesses are at risk of fraud, and when it happens it can be catastrophic. We do strongly advise all businesses to take fraud risk seriously and to take simple steps today to minimise the risk of irrecoverable loss in future.