Our experienced IMMIGRATION team will guide you through the immigration maze

Learn more


If you are a commonwealth national who has a grandparent who was born in the UK you may be able to apply for an ancestry visa to enable you  to come to the UK to seek and take up employment.

Ancestry visas are granted for a period of 5 years, after which you may be in a position to obtain indefinite leave to remain in the UK (i.e. permanent residence or settlement).

Those applying on the basis of their ancestry can bring certain family members to the UK with them.

Our team can advise from the outset as to whether such an application is likely to be successful and can manage the application process from start to finish.


Search our site