Studying in the UK
  1. Studying in the UK

    We are experienced in advising non-EEA nationals on the requirements to come to study in the UK.

    Most applications from students planning to undertake a course of study in the UK now fall under Tier 4 (General) of the Points-Based System.

    There are three main requirements for Tier 4 (General) applications:

    1. The applicant must have been offered a place on a course at a UK institution which is registered on the Home Office's Register of Sponsors and be assigned a Certificate of Acceptance for Studies from that institution
    2. The applicant must show that they meet the maintenance requirements
    3. The applicant must demonstrate an appropriate level of English (depending on their course of study)

    That said, the rules in relation to students and the supporting document requirements are complex and subject to change, often with little or no notice. Therefore, we recommend seeking advice at an early stage.


        • Brexit
        • Employment
        • Franchising
        • Immigration
        • +44 (0)1483 734270
        • Guildford
        • View profile
        • Brexit
        • Immigration
        • Life sciences
        • +44 (0)1483 734243
        • Guildford
        • View profile
        • Immigration
        • +44 (0)1483406974
        • View profile
  2. News


    COVID-19 concession extended

    Right to rent - update

    Brexit checklist for employers

    Brexit update - where are we now?

    New Global Talent visa proposed

    EU Settlement Scheme - update


    Immigration Update - March 2020

    Immigration Update - December 2019

    Immigration Update - July 2019

    Immigration Update - April 2019

    Immigration Update - February 2019

    Immigration Update - January 2019

    Immigration Update - July 2018

    Immigration Update - April 2018

    Briefing Notes

Search our site