A huge amount of business is now on-line and businesses often need help navigating their way through the required legal processes and structures.
Key areas of advice include:
- Preparing B2B and B2C supply terms
- Preparing data protection statements and advising on data protection issues
- Advising on the effect of consumer legislation, such as the E-Commerce Directive and Consumer Contracts Regulations
- Advising on contracts for web design, hosting and maintenance
- Advising on brand protection
- Preparing supporting contracts with suppliers of goods and services such as logistics and payment services providers