Procurement processes frequently involve a tender process and we can help businesses, whether buyers or sellers, participate in these arrangements, both in the public and private sector.
Key areas of legal tender advice includes:
- Assisting purchasers with the preparation of tender documentation such as Requests For Proposals or ITTs to ensure that the terms and the legal consequences of the parties' participation in the tender process are clear
- Assisting suppliers in reviewing tender documentation and the development of appropriate responses
- Advising on staffing issues such as potential staff transfers and other employment implications
- Advising on other preliminary documentation such as letters of intent and heads of terms
- Advising on public procurement and competition law issues including disputed awards