Entrepreneurs. Every new business needs a great idea, great people and sound advice
S&B recommended experts
Hasty or ill-judged decisions when appointing external advisers can result in problems which only come to light many years later, including unexpected taxation and other liabilities, and challenges at key stages such as fund raisings and exits.
We build long term partnerships with our clients, during the course of which we often help those clients to identify other required advisers and suppliers, drawing on our deep experience built up over many years. Working with an S&B recommended expert gives peace of mind that you are working with an industry-respected name, with the range of skills and experience required to appropriately tailor solutions to your business, while also having regard to the budget you can afford.
Our contacts will generally be happy to agree to an initial no obligation meeting without charge, and often we'll suggest two or three names to allow clients to make the final decision based on those initial discussions.
We make no commission or other financial return from these introductions, but see this as part of the added value we can provide in our relationships with clients.
Typical areas where S&B recommended experts may be called upon include:
- business angels and crowd funding
- business insurance
- corporate finance advisers
- franchise consultants
- HR consultants
- insolvency practitioners
- interim and part-time FDs
- investment advisers, IFAs
- invoice discounting service providers
- IT consultants
- leadership or business mentors for owner managers
- life and critical illness and other personal insurance
- marketing/BD services
- mediators, arbitrators, experts for disputes
- payroll services
- private equity providers
- private healthcare insurance
- property agents, national and local
- property planning consultants
- property surveyors
- raising business finance
- share valuation experts