Our EMPLOYMENT team seeks to anticipate potential issues and offers creative, timely and practical solutions to modern workplace issues
Many of our clients perceive us as an extension of their own HR team to provide day-to-day support and advice on a wide variety of employment law issues.
We are regularly asked to advise in relation to:
- Grievance, disciplinary and dismissal procedures
- Poor performance and other capability issues
- Family friendly rights including maternity and paternity rights and flexible working requests
- Employee benefit structures
- Sickness absence
- Data protection and data subject access requests
- General management and HR issues
We pride ourselves on delivering clear, practical and commercial advice to help our clients manage employment issues and any associated risk as and when they arise.