We provide day-to-day HR support and employment advice to businesses across multiple sectors.
We offer a variety of support models, including flexible HR support, retainers and helplines. We are experienced in acting as an extension to in-house legal and HR teams, delivering employment projects and assisting with complex employee relations issues and disputes.
Our experience includes advising on:
- HR strategy including diversity and inclusion, performance, talent and reward, leadership and succession planning
- Disciplinary and grievance investigations and procedures
- Business transformation, resizing and reorganisation
- Disability, sickness and absence issues
- Family friendly rights and obligations including maternity, paternity, shared parental queries and flexible working requests
- Holiday and other ‘time off’ rights and obligations
- Compliance issues and policies including public interest/whistleblowing, anti-bribery and corruption and modern slavery.